EBMA hobby bottle stand. Review/unboxing.

Image result for review

Got this at the Bolton Show thought you all might be interested to see it.


This comes in a little Ikea flat pack, so you will need some wood glue (or any glue)


Base.


First side added.


Other Side.


One of the front plates.


Other side added.


And all together.


With the top on.


And here it is with my water bottle and brush.


The other good part is it comes with 4 top all with different size holes for larger bottles. 


I got this top as an extra so I could keep paints that I am using mixed together so I don't forget.  


Like so.


This is a great little holder and with more tops that can be bought there is a size to fit anything you need to keep safe. This is perfect and I am sure made for keeping bottles of liquid that could do damage to your work bench and project me I thought it was good and worth the £4.50.

If you would like one, head over to http://www.ebmahobby.co.uk 

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review. Would you mind if I linked to it from the website?
    Andy
    EBMA Hobby & Craft

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need personal informations from companies,family and friends that will better your life and you need easy access without them noticing just contact james or you’re financially unstable or you have a bad credit score, he will solve that without stress,he and his team can clear criminal records without leaving a trace and can also anonymously credit your empty credit cards with funds you need,all these are not done free obviously but I like working with James and his team cause they keep you updated on every step taken in order to achieve the goal and they also deliver on time,I tested and confirmed this I’m still happy on how my life is improving after my encounter with him ,you can send a mail to premiumhackservices@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  3. Wow, superb blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The overall look of your web site is magnificent, let alone the content Feel free to visit my website;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author.

    ReplyDelete