The young One Pt 2.

Image result for the young ones vyvyan

Last week I was working on the face Part one this week the jacket and top.


Trying to push myself, I thought I would have look around to see if there are or how to go about trying to paint denim and I was able to find something here. But more of that later on, first I started off with the T-shirt which I decided to do with some highlights to make it will stained and worn and old.





At the same time I went around with the gray and painted all the metalics so I could just go over the top of them with metalic and not worry about the sides and getting it where I did not want it.

Ok so with the Denim I had a look at some references if you do a search there are loads and I did try to do a textured denim but it failed. 




This is something I do plan to work on textured painting but this was a better luck next time moment so went back to the none textured.







Pop by next week and see the finished bust.

If you have anything to ask or would like to comment please do below. 


Post a Comment