The Young One Pt 1


Every now and then you get to paint something that is an amazing figure from a program that you grew up watching.


If you have never seen the program The young ones either because you are too young or not from the UK here is a link to a small clip Video! 

Now everyone is up to speed the reason why I am so happy because I get to paint Vyvyan 


This is a 1/16 bust and made by Elan13 Miniatures which I got from the Model Expo I also got two others from them which you will all see soon as I am going to be painting them all up one after each other as they are all 1/16.

This week I was working on the hair and face. 


 The hair I did with orange and yellow highlights with red glazes to bring in all together and as a shadow.




The Face I went for a pale skin as he is a red head. I had the idea of doing NMM but changed my mind, I have come up with the idea to first do gray on it all then paint metallic on the top I will have more luck not getting metallic on the face and other places.


I will be adding more to the face as in contrast and so on but this is where we leave things for this week.

All comments or questions welcome.







3 comments:

  1. Great that they made him and good job so far. In the U.S. we got the show late night on MTV ages ago, so you will occasionally find the rare fan over here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is also finished if you have a look a few more posts forward. Great show and glad it's made it all the way over the pond lol.

      Delete