Che Guevara Pt 2


Carrying on where I left off last week with Che. 



I always find this part of painting a model because it were it all looks messy, but somewhere you can sort of see what it's going to look like. Well, at least I hope you all can see where I hope to end up.

Now if you remember the picture I was working from you may remember that his skin is rather tanned if you don't here it is again.


So with that in mind, I went with a more Reddy Brown and added more Ice Yellow into the highlight to make more of a contrast. For the Hat a decided to keep with the olive green from the shirt and mixed it into the black and added it as the highlight. For the hair I went for a brown black.

With the hat I first thought of keeping it something like how you see below as I liked the how it looked also I was about to define it all very well, but if I wanted to paint with lighting involved then as it is the top of the head and there for the most light would be hitting it and even though the hat has parts that can be painted like this but the light would make it all rather light. also changed it to a more blue back.



With the face I used my normal mix, but added more magenta as well as chestnut brown into the Shadow and for the highlights I added small amounts of Ice yellow.





For the hair I used chestnut brown and black 



Hope to see you all back next week to see the finished model.



  

Post a Comment