Che Guevara P1.

Image result for che guevara

This year at the Talford show my Club's theme is Iconic and one of the models I decided to do for it is Che Guevara.

So Starting off with a nice Gray primer (vallejo)


Then from there I started to work on the shirt I thought I would try to keep it as close to the real thing as possible. So with a little reference I might be able to keep it with a little odd change here and there.


Just one of the many you are able to find on the internet. 

So with this in mind, I decided to go with olive green and highlight it with a khaki highlight as its a greenish color.


With the some highlight added. I also added a small amount of Ice Yellow as well.



Then from there it was just a case of working in the shadow and midtone into it all.



Next Week I will be working on the face, hair and hat while still working more on the Shirt.


Post a Comment