Showcase - Goblin Chieftain from Infamy Miniatures


A few final touches to do before the final pictures. First of all I glued the miniature to the base in the pinned footprint I had already prepared.

I added a few things to the base to really sell the desert wasteland theme I went for. First was some grass tufts from Mininatur. I glued them to the base then carefully drybrushed them with a sandy colour to make them fit the base better. I also glued some little roots I found in the garden.


So here is the finished piece!









2 comments:

  1. He looks great, particularly the painting of the painting on wood on the back half of the lance - nicely done to keep the wood showing through.

    I should really do something with my copy. Maybe I'll go dust the tin ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's such a nice mini. I grew to love it more and more as I painted it. Aside from some pain getting the reins attached to both the steed and his hand (you have no idea, much cursing, hot water and hours)

      Delete