New type of paintbrush holder.

Image result for paintbrushes

As some of you all know I am a huge fan of the tools of miniature painting and have almost all of it whether I know how to use it not. I have been very lucky to be able to be around wile a new paintbrush holder was being created, from the first prototype to as fair as I know the finished thing By John Harrison and I am going to share with you all this new Item and all the incarnations that it has been through.


So to begin with we have the basic idea of how it would work and that is a by and one day I found this left on my desk in our Liverpool studio.



And even at this point I thought it was a really good idea and perfect for travel painters the issue being that it is very thin and could break easily.

Then after a few more weeks I found this sat on the table.



As you can see its keeping with the same idea as the first one, but it is tapered and raised up which fixes the issue of easily broken.

The last Version or V3 its keeping with the same design as the previous but much better quality and with a new feature added.




The holes on the side of the holder are made for the paintbrush caps that we all sometimes have an issue as we miss place them. Now we have something to keep them in.

Now I am a huge fan of all things hobby tools, but this has some great functions as well as you don't realize until you start to use this that you use to drop your brush on the floor more than you should.

If you fancy getting your hands on this it should be popping up on www.darkmessiahbases.com soon 

Post a Comment