Batman Miniatures Game Joker Crew WIP

Hello and welcome to my first Work in Progress project.

I bought the BMG Joker Crew models well over a year ago, and started painting them at the time. With the Phoenix Rising Event coming to Cumbria on 25th June, and the addition of a BGM tournament, I thought it best to dig my crew out and finish them off!


Due to a miscast, my Joker's knife was non-existent. But that doesn't stop him stabbing people anyway!

 


Joker Thug with a kitchen knife. Loves his mum.


Titan Joker. I love the pose of this model - it really fits the rules.


Titan Joker. Not the most creative of tattoos!

So there you have my first few models for the crew.  I like to work with a limited palette when painting groups of models from the same faction.  The these for this crew is purple, green and black.  I painted red on the Titan Joker's jacket to really help the model stand out. Now, the problem I face, is that I painted these models over a year ago and I can't remember the colours!  I'll work that out next week. All models were given a final spray of Army Painter Anti-Shine Varnish.

More next week!

Thanks.

Post a Comment