Project Fishermen: Part 3

Still painting fisherman, let's see what we have this week..



This week I spent much of my time assembling the next batch of fishermen (Fisherwomen!). So didn't maybe get as much done as in other weeks, just finished a little fisher-lady called Angel..



She's pretty small and somehow I feel like the bits of skin weren't up to my usual standard, maybe that's the scale, maybe I was just having a bad day. Looking forward to trying to get some more models finished in the next week before I'm going to slow down and take my time again. :)

See you next week!

2 comments:

  1. She looks great. It's quite interesting to follow the progress of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a lovely little lady - great job. You say you don't think the skin is up to par, but Facebook still recognised her face as a face to be tagged when I uploaded her so you did something right ;)

    ReplyDelete