Complete Miniature Lists for Knight Models - Batman, Spider-Man and Marvel Universe

As some of you may know, I keep track of my miniatures on a large spreadsheet. A large chunk of my collection is made up of the Batman Miniature Game and Marvel miniatures (now the Marvel Universe Miniatures Game and Spider-Man Miniatures Game) from Knight Models.



Recently in Arkham City Limits, the Official Facebook group for BMG, the question was asked - is there a list of all the BMG miniatures? With that question in mind and the release for pre-order of the first sets for the new MUG, I have altered my spreadsheet to now list all current releases from Knight Models for both DC and Marvel in 35mm.

There are three spreadsheets - one for BMG, one for both Marvel games (due to the likelihood of future crossing over) and one that contains both on separate tabs, for those that dabble on both sides of the divide.


The set up of the sheet is fairly simple. I've split all of the miniatures up into their factions/gangs. If a mini has more than one home (Wolverine for example, can be both Avengers and X-Men), I've put them in the place I personally think they belong. This affects the BMG stuff more than MUG at the moment, as some henchmen can be used for 2 or 3 gangs. Good examples are Mohawk and Ted Hunter. They can be used by both League of Shadows and Bane. As I have a League of Shadows band and no Bane band, I've put them in League. There's nothing to stop you switching things around if you download a copy. 


Each gang has a little Plus or Minus sign to the left, which allows you to filter the groupings to either show every miniature in the gang, or just the total number when you add numbers to the table, as below (in an older copy of the sheet).



As I've used my spreadsheet as a basis for this one, I've kept the top bar of statuses in case anyone decides to use them to keep track of their own collections.


Knight have been releasing Marvel models for a while now, and not all have cards yet. Those that are in this boat, I've assigned to a separate pool at the end to be moved around into the correct categories as they get updated.

If you'd like to get your hands on one of these lists, here is how to do it.

1) Click one of the below links. This should take you to a fresh screen, showing a view of the document you have chosen. 

2) Near the top, there should be a download or save button. This will allow you to save the file to your pc/device and from there, you can make any changes you wish to your copy.

This is the first time I've created files for public use and hosted them - if there are any problems or if you have any suggestions, please let me know! I'll be aiming to update them as Knight announce new releases.

The Files

Batman Miniature Game Collection List - Last Updated: v3 - 18th May 2016


Complete BMG, MUMG & SMMG Collection List - Last Updated: v3 - 18th May 2016


4 comments:

  1. i bought the thing and doc ock and they didnt come with stat books. how come? where would i get there stats?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bought the thing and doc ock and they didnt come with stat books. how come? where would i get there stats?

    ReplyDelete