Unboxing Gustav and Syle by Siren Miniatures


This week I have an unboxing for you! I also have a new phone so hopefully we'll see better quality camera photos from now on (Upgraded from the Nexus 4 to the new Nexus 5X)

But anyway to the unboxing. Siren Miniatures are a company I've followed for a while and had on my 'I need to paint one of these at some point' list. When their latest miniatures Gustav and Syle came up for preorder I just had to go for it. They are two human male warriors, standard Heroic 28mm scale. Here is a picture from Siren of the two completed miniatures:

So opening the box we're greeted by a well wrapped bundle of packaging, glad to see they're taken care of on their journey!

Two smallish blisters, a nice art card in each to show the concept.


Gustav first, detail is excellent and almost no flash to be seen on the model. A small slottabase is included but I'll likely make my own. I did a quick dry fit of the components and they seem to fit well. Only 3 pieces, the body and then left arm and right arm.


A closer look at the body


Kyle comes in more pieces, the body is one piece, head separate and the two hands holding his sword. The final piece seems to be the top of the sword scabbard at his hip. Again quality looks excellent!


They do a small range of fantastical miniatures, dwarves, humans and 'other' The sculpts are detailed and characterful so I definitely recommend having a look at their website. http://sirenminiatures.com/



1 comment:

  1. The one time I resist buying something you go and unbox them!

    Love Gustav's shield, looking forward to seeing what you do with him. I may pick him up in the future as I've had my eye on a couple of their other pieces as well.

    ReplyDelete