Unboxing the Another World Indiegogo Miniatures

I mentioned in my post about the Another World painting contest that I'd picked up miniatures from their Indiegogo campaign, so here they are!


I picked up the one of everything pledge, so I believe this should cover every model currently available from Another World. Each miniature I picked up was metal, but they also do limited resin versions. Each model comes with an ID card giving their name and which version you got.

I'll be letting these ID cards to the talking and letting you know which mini is which (yep, I'm that lazy.) 






















































Unlike the others, this little guy didn't come with an art card, as he was a fresh mini unlocked by the Indiegogo target getting hit. To put it short, he's a dog with a rocket :)





There are some nice minis in there and I find the vibe to be similar to Hasslefree and Heresy. I painted up another copy of Alexandra at the beginning of the year and I'm itching to have another go at her. Likewise, I have a second copy of Jenny I picked up at that time, well before the project so I may have some converting to do when I get to her.

As for the contest, if I find the time to get painting for it, I'll be painting up Bonnie. Unfortunately the rules of the contest state no WIP images of her (or finished ones) until the contest closes otherwise I would have shown off a few more images of her. 

Finally, apologies for the lack of description to go with the majority of the figures. I usually like to add a little detail on each piece even though a picture can say a thousand words but time has slipped beyond me over the past couple of weeks. I shall endeavour to be a little more creative with some of the other content I have coming up :)

2 comments:

  1. If you ever get a chance, retake some of these photos once the models have primer on them. I always have a tough time diserning detail on metal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback Greg. Metal is a pain in the arse to photograph and catch the detail. I usually take the photos in a room where I can get some shadow from wall lamps to help with that but these were taken under my rather bright painting lamp.

      I might have one or two more metal unboxings already photo'd up, but if I get anything new in now that I share, I'll see if I can change up the style of photos I take. I don't think there will be primer involved, as a lot of the stuff I unbox swiftly goes back into said box to wait for at least a few months!

      Delete