RoboCop



You might think that I have lost the plot or I am forgetting what this blog is all about, but no I am spot on because that is what my project is I am building and painting RoboCop this is my most ambitious Project to date and I am doing it to enter it into my IPMS club project.

The "rules" for the Group build was make something that people could look and know what film it has come from and you can't just build a tank and say they have tanks in that war film.

So with my choice decided, I then had to locate one and found this.

55mm 

resin kits soldier Resin model RoboCop 54mm Model Toys DIY FREE SHIPPING(China (Mainland))        

What you see here is what I am going to build base as well.


When It came, I was very pleased with it.



The model is HARD resin and brittle this is new to me, but then again almost everything is new to me and to be fair, I did think this might be too big a project for me so soon but then again if I don't listen to others why should I listen to myself. 

So I started the daunting task of assembling the base and Murphy and this was when I thought that it was more than I could handle due to the fact it needs super glueing and taking a while to dry and it have to be in a certain pose to work with the base but then I thought well I would rather learn from something that cost £10 then a huge titan for hundreds so I pushed on.

The base assembled.


More work done on the base and the miniature made.




 A picture to show the size and why maybe this will be a big challenge  


And I'll leave you with the final picture of it primed and ready to start painting.


So what do you think have I Jumped head first into a brick wall or could I just pull it off???







2 comments:

  1. Hey, who manufactures/sells this figure?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get it from coolminiornot I think its called andriod cop of something like that (keeps copy right out of it)

      Delete