Brambleten's Tour Of Gotham - Part 8: GCPD Detective - Another One Off The List

Not every character in the Batman Miniature Game gets a name. Most do, in one form or another, be it the Green Arrow, or Turk, a Black Gate prisoner with two pistols. Some just get a job title, such as Gotham Policeman (better known as Fat Cop) or Clown (Knife), indicating the weapon the character is armed with. The GCPD Detective is one such character.




He's a 25 Rep, 200$ Funding Henchman available to Batman, Law Forces and, if a Character with "Corrupt" is taken, Organised Crime. Unlike most police models, he isn't available for the Green Arrow crew as he is a GCPD Detective, not a Starling/Star City/Seattle Detective.



He's also the first model I have managed to finish this month, thanks to the combination of work, getting a puppy and over the last couple of days, the other dog being ill. The blending on his jacket isn't quite as subtle as I'd have liked it to be, but there is enough there to give some depth and contrast. I also neglected the addition of eyes, instead giving shadow on that area of his face with the hope that attention is drawn instead to the stubble on the lower half of it.

The base is a resin one, as I hadn't received my Basius by the time I had started him about 3 weeks ago.



Not my best work, but at the moment it's just a case of keeping the wheels moving and the juices flowing, even if it is at a trickle. That said, I'm now 25 Rep closer to a finished Batman Crew and it's one more off the To Do List. 


Post a Comment