Looking deeper into the Leather

Image result for leather

For the last week I have been putting into practice what I have learnt and the results I think are starting to look promising.

But you be the judge of it.....










To a keen eye you may see that I have used a bit of color theory. 

I have to say that I am shocked with how good it is coming on in such a short time and I am getting excited for the future.

There is not much else to say or to do other than I look forward to reading what you all have to say. 

2 comments:

  1. The subtle specks and spots in the leather really add a sense of character to it. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its nice, you could push it up further by adding little nicks and scratches with some of your highlight and shadow tones too. Also playing with gloss, satin and matte finishes can give leather various worn looks!

    ReplyDelete