Chaos Warriors WIP, continued

Since returning from my holiday I have really been getting stuck into painting and have a good time as well.

The Cloakes are done for now if you missed it you can see it Here So for the Past 2 weeks I have Been working on the main/body of the Warriors and here is the results.

I was having an issue with what color to go with and could not really make up my mind on what I wanted to do so I took what I thought would be the easy route and go for the same look as the good old box black.
  


Now I say what I thought was easy because After doing the base in black there was the issue with that to do with it and that is where I spent a lot of time sat at my desk twiddling my paintbrush thinking what I am going to do with the black which some might say is a very hard choice and maybe to start off with I should of gone with silver, and to the people who might be thinking that now or might of said that if I asked their opinion I would have to say Yes I did make a poor choice but I would like to think I have done it justice.

 And here is an almost finished Warrior 






I am pleased with it all and would like to hear what you guys think, it has been very helpful. 



Post a Comment