Less than 24 hours left on the Conan Kickstarter

There are less than 24 hours left on the Conan Miniatures Board Game from Monolith Board Games on Kickstarter. Fully licensed, the board game throws 2-5 players into the Hyborian Age, pitting everyone's favourite Cimmerian and his allies against various villains and minions.

At the time of writing this, there are currently over 13,000 backers and a current total of over $2.55m. I'd put the photo of stuff you get for the King pledge ($135 plus postage after the project) before the break, but it's a massive image so worth clicking!



Well, as promised, here is everything you get in the King pledge: (sorry it cuts off the page to the right, if I make it fit to the page, stuff starts to get obscured)
Like I said, a lot of stuff!

Everything below the "Want More?" line is available as an add-on but everything above is included with your pledge.

Personally, I am a massive fan of Conan so the chance to get some Conan minis makes me giddy. The fact that there are at least half a dozen different Conan models and play styles reminds me slightly of all the different Batman minis in BMG  but makes them no less awesome.

With that in mind I've added all three of the Artist packs, each which include 2 characters styled by different artists - 2 are different models of Conan and êlit while the third is Valeria and Salome. I also caved in and added a "Dragon", which looks like it is going to be huge.

So, with (checks timer) 21 hours left, is anyone else getting in on this while all the KS exclusives are on the table? 

Post a Comment